Client : Corti ApS
Industry : Healthcare
Founded in 2016, Corti is a dynamic, passionate company. We are driven by a belief that every person on Earth should have access to the best, most informed medical assessments when they really need it. We have built a team of world-class employees from around the world, and we are developing a new generation of speech-enabled solutions.
Our main product is an industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals. Our innovative in-call decision support technology has been proven to detect illnesses like Cardiac Arrest faster and more accurately than medical experts, ushering in a paradigm shift in global healthcare. Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced Post-call Analytics, helping to optimize protocols and the performance of medical professionals, so that we can guide them to the right triaging outcome faster.
Our ever-growing team spans multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on machine learning, mathematics, statistics, security, and computer science. We are working hard to embed a continuous striving culture and philosophy across the organization and are constantly involved in learning from the best practitioners in the industry.
If you want to take part in solving real-life problems by applying cutting-edge technology, we offer that you become an integral part of a fun, autonomous, and team-oriented culture, guided by shared values, high quality, and a willingness to act and fail.
Being part of a team that uses AI in healthcare could enable medics to be better and faster, improving patient outcomes on a global scale.
To plan and coordinate the design, operation, monitoring and documentation of on-premise and cloud infrastructure and deployments at Corti and ensure that products and systems are running securely and cost-effective at all times.
● Lead and actively contribute to a team of DevOps and site reliability engineers that designs and operates Corti's internal and customer-facing infrastructure and services.
● Design and implement standards, policies, guidelines and appropriate architectural principles to ensure the Corti´s cyber security goals are met.
● Build and integrate security as part of the infrastructure by implementing and automating security compliance.
● Ensure availability and performance of key services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence. Automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
● Lead by example, mentor the team and establish credibility through quality technical execution.
● Provide engineers with regular feedback and play a key role in their professional and personal growth
● Act as a Scrum master, planning out security and data projection projects, and being involved in project management decisions related to projects in the DevOps team.
● Collaborate with teammates to continuously improve the team’s performance.
● Keep abreast with relevant cloud and security technologies.
Must to Have skills:
● 5+ years experience as a cyber security expert, DevOps Engineer, or site reliability engineer.
● 5+ years experience with cloud computing platforms (preferably Azure or any other cloud platform).
● Strong hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm and similar.
● Solid understanding of orchestration tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
● Experience with one or more software languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, C++, C#).
● Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
● Strong analytical, automation and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
● An ability to perform well in teams and a fast-paced environment.
Good to Have skills:
● Experience implementing automated security policies and certification.
● Strong understanding of security best practices for cloud infrastructure, containers and APIs.
● Experience coaching junior engineers.
● Handling stress
● Managing resources
● Detail focus
● Quality focus
● Written communication
● Technical leadership
● Quality assurance
● Development Operations (DevOps)
● BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Equivalent years of experience
● No travel requirements.