Client : Corti ApS
Industry : Healthcare
Founded in 2016, Corti is a dynamic, passionate company. We are driven by a belief that every person on Earth should have access to the best, most informed medical assessments when they really need it. We have built a team of world-class employees from around the world, and we are developing a new generation of speech-enabled solutions.
Our main product is an industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals. Our innovative in-call decision support technology has been proven to detect illnesses like Cardiac Arrest faster and more accurately than medical experts, ushering in a paradigm shift in global healthcare. Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced Post-call Analytics, helping to optimize protocols and the performance of medical professionals, so that we can guide them to the right triaging outcome faster.
We're looking for Middle Frontend Developer to build, maintain, and improve Corti´s internal and external facing tools and applications, build user interfaces, write APIs, and ensure Corti a frontier position in frontend development.
• Develop features and functionality in React.
• Maintain and improve codebase, including writing automated tests (Cypress).
• Optimize applications for maximum speed
• Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Bridge technical communication between end-users, technical leads, decision-makers and Corti engineering.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• 1-3 years experience working on production web code, preferably in Typescript.
• 1-3 years experience in one of the major frontend frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience with modern software project management tools like SCRUM and Kanban.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to write well-formed semantic code and paying attention to standards and good practices. (internal review process).
• An ability to perform well in teams and a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time. Note: subject to Covid-19 travel restrictions