Fortius is a high growth, cloud-based, SaaS subscription business, providing governance, risk management and compliance services to over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across 20 different sectors including construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government. We manage the qualification, onboarding and audit requirements of individuals, companies, and industry bodies. We provide real-time monitoring and verification of critical data points across all work categories, tenders, and projects. We enable Buyers to access at the touch of a button, data analytics across their entire supply chain in areas such as validity and expiration of specific licenses, qualifications and certificates, accuracy of financial health, insurance levels and exclusions, CSR, infosec and environmental policies and up-to-date health and safety reports. For more information, see https://fortius-network.com/
Fortius is expanding and rapidly growing its development team as a part of the team, you will be responsible in looking after and building a different set of applications using an Agile development methodology. The architecture is Microservices with CI/CD pipelines to accelerate delivery of our application. You will be playing a critical role in the design, implementation, innovation and future support of Fortius next generation Supplier Risk Assessment platform, hosted on Microsoft Azure.
• The rapidly growing Development team at Fortius is split into 4 SCRUM teams, each looking after and building a different set of applications using an Agile development methodology.
• The architecture is Microservices with CI/CD pipelines to accelerate delivery of our application.
• The development team will be playing a critical role in the design, implementation, innovation
• Experience leading scrum teams up-to a size of four to six, with an ability to be a design authority to less experienced developers and perform peer reviews.
• Building strong relationships with product owners, stakeholders and other members of the sprint team.
• Highly organised and excellent understanding of scrum and agile practices
• Outstanding C# programming skills.
• Experience in .NET core
• Strong SQL Server & SQL Programming skills.
• Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
• Proven experience with an event driven system (could be microservices – service-oriented architecture) and Message Bus Technologies.
• Experience designing and maintaining highly scalable systems with high availability.
• High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation, ideally Microsoft Azure.
• Experience in unit, functional, integration testing
Nice to have:
• Experience with DevOps, Git, Build Pipelines. Docker and Kubernetes.
• At least 7 years commercial experience.
• Experience in Microservices
• Good understanding of test automation techniques employed within a sprint team on when to apply UI, or regression tests. Using tools such as Specflow, Selenium, Test café.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience with passion and proof of work also can be considered.
Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time.