Client : Fortius
Industry : IT
Fortius is a high growth, cloud-based, SaaS subscription business, providing governance, risk management and compliance services to over 4,000 public and private sector clients and over 60,000 customers across 20 different sectors including construction, transport, retail, hospitality education, facility and property management, manufacturing, local and central government.
We manage the qualification, onboarding and audit requirements of individuals, companies, and industry bodies. We provide real-time monitoring and verification of critical data points across all work categories, tenders, and projects. We enable Buyers to access at the touch of a button, data analytics across their entire supply chain in areas such as validity and expiration of specific licenses, qualifications and certificates, accuracy of financial health, insurance levels and exclusions, CSR, infosec and environmental policies and up-to-date health and safety reports.
Looking for Frontend developer who is passionate and enthusiastic to work across the stack, in a fast paced and agile environment, using the latest technologies and practices.
SAS is looking to appoint a hands-on and seasoned senior frontend developer to play a major part in the design, implementation, future support and innovation of its next generation of technology solutions. The successful candidate will be part of a new dynamic and entrepreneurial development team, working in a fast paced and business aligned environment.
The role will traverse the entire software delivery lifecycle. We are looking for candidates with not only great technical abilities, but commercial awareness and communication skills as there will be significant exposure to internal business teams and product owners.
SAS has a vision to innovate and build the best technology solutions within the markets that it operates and be truly world class. SAS is looking for candidates that will help deliver this vision. Hence the role is perfect for passionate and enthusiastic candidates looking to work across the stack, in a fast paced and agile environment, using the latest technologies and practices.
Must to Have skills:
• Experience in React, Redux/Mobx and HTML 5 and CSS is highly preferred but framework such as Angular and Vue JS is open to consider.
• Experience in TDD using Jest or similar frameworks.
• Experience working with UX/visual designers implementing design specs with our tech stack.
• Experience with automated web UI testing frameworks.
• Ability to be a design authority to less experienced developers and perform peer reviews.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies with minimal oversight or supervision.
• Excellent problem solving and analytics skills, with proven experience of requirements gathering and translating requirements into technical deliveries.
Nice to Have skills:
• Understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, API design and tooling such as Swagger
• Experience with SignalR, C# & ASP.Net MVC (SAS uses .net core).
• High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation, ideally MS Azure.
• Experience in Typescript is a good to have.
• Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time.