Client : Inscale Macedonia
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional. We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
INSCALE Macedonia is growing rapidly and is therefore searching for a Junior IT Recruiter Intern to join our high performing and dynamic headhunting team. We only work for international clients with positive reputation in the job market.
INSCALE Macedonia is growing rapidly and is therefore searching for an IT Recruitment Intern to join our high performing and dynamic headhunting team. We only work for international clients with positive reputation in the job market.
If you believe that you are a high energy, driven and resilient person and wish join us as an IT Recruitment Intern and you are interested in a career growth within technical recruitment, INSCALE is the right place for you. You will be working directly with Senior Recruiters and at the same time learn about technical recruitment.
You should thrive for performance and be a team player. You should be able to communicate within the team. Likewise, you should enjoy learning and having a good conversation with IT professionals and their referrals.
Your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
• Work closely with the Recruitment Leads with sourcing and screening candidates
• Managing the ERP by providing support to the Recruitment department to ensure operational excellence
• Updating internal Recruitment related documentation to ensure the department is in line with internal policies and regulations
• Provide support to the recruitment process to ensure efficient pre-onboarding of new employees
• Supporting the Recruitment team in project functions and contributing ideas to the success of the projects.
• Knowledge & experience with Microsoft office
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
In this role you will learn to:
• Understand the Software Development Lifecycle. This includes knowledge of different programming languages, frameworks and methodologies currently used and are popular in the IT community
• Identifying and attracting relevant candidates. This includes source passive/active candidates through a variety of search methods (web sourcing, Boolean searches, social media networking, internal database, job boards, user groups and candidate referrals.)
• Managing the evaluation process. This includes both, technical & soft skills assessment.
• Train to have a consultative mindset to support your candidates on every step of the journey, from initial contact, up until they walk through our doors on day one
Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills & experience:
• Basic understanding of the development platforms and the IT jargon.
• Knowledgeable and/or comfortable learning and adapting to social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
• Strong Communication skills – both verbal and written
• Self-starter who can work well autonomously and ability to build rapport and establish relationship
• Positive energy, open-mindedness and strong proactive attitude
• Ability to work within a diverse team environment
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize, coordinate and execute short/long term projects
You have a BSc in IT/ Engineering or a recognized Degree in another field.