Client : PwC Etax.com
Industry : Consulting
PwC Digital Solutions
Digital disruption is an opportunity and challenge for all organisations, economies and individuals. Facing the challenges of a disruptive environment requires new ways of thinking and practices in order to survive and thrive.
We’re passionate about solving meaningful problems where customer, technology and data intersect.
Our team provides integrated, end-to-end digital and experience solutions from strategy, innovation through to execution. You will have the confidence of knowing that you’re working with the leading digital and experience teams in Malaysia and regionally.
Opportunity to work on Global Data Platform
To support our expansion, we are hiring a team of Data Engineer to join our Data Services team with primary responsibility of ingest and curate data from multiple systems of records so that the data can be used for reporting purposes.
You will be responsible for:
• Data ingestion & developing data pipeline for global data platform
• Research on emerging data technology stack
• Data platform optimization
We are looking for ETL developer with experience in Cloud platforms (including data warehouse, data integration and data migration). We are using Azure Data Factory (ADF) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
You will be working in Agile as part of a scrum team and deliver high-quality products incrementally in an interactive manner and deliver best in class data services.
• Relevant years of experience
• Experience with SQL development, scripting & programming (developer experience will be added advantage)
• Experience with SSIS
• Familiar with Azure Cloud and Azure Data Factory (ADF)
• Experience with MS SQL server
Good to have skills:
• Hands-on experience with SSAS &/or Azure Analysis Service (AAS)
• Enterprise data modeling (EDM) including use of EA Sparx
• Power BI/Alteryx
• Informatica, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Xplenty
• PowerShell for extension & automation of ADF
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field