Client : WS Audiology
Industry : IT
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
We are hiring C# Cloud / Fullstack Developer in one of our agile cross-functional teams, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of our future, cloud based generation of the Fitting Software (called fitXP), used across the world by hearing loss specialist to personalize (Fit) our hearing aids to the specific hearing loss profile of our end-users.
INSCALE is setting up a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology to be based in Skopje, Macedonia. This team will work closely with the team in Denmark in developing and maintaining its portfolio of software applications.
You will become part of the Fitting Software & Services department in R&D, with responsibility for the development of our proprietary hearing aid fitting software for use in hearing loss clinics, mobile apps and various other software products. The department employs technical project managers, audiologists, user experience designers, testers and software developers. WS Audiology works with agile methods and expects you to embrace this approach to project management and execution. The people at WS Audiology are passionate about making a positive difference for people with hearing loss, and they place great emphasis on the social relations with colleagues and work hard on creating a casual, professional and productive working atmosphere.
As a C# Cloud / Fullstack Developer in one of our agile cross-functional teams, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of our future, cloud based generation of the Fitting Software (called fitXP), used across the world by hearing loss specialist to personalize (Fit) our hearing aids to the specific hearing loss profile of our end-users.
The development teams responsible for developing and maintaining fitXP are cross-functional teams consisting of Usability experience designers, Fitting Audiologists (hearing loss and hearing aid specialist), Testers and Software Developers. We are using a scrum-based development method with dedicated full-time scrum-masters.
The fitXP project implements a hearing aid fitting solution with a browser-based UI with frontend in TypeScript/React and a backend in .Net Core implemented with DDD approach, with bounded contexts separated into microservices. Frontend and backend are deployed in Azure Cloud.
You will work closely with the team based in Denmark and participate fully in all aspects of the development process, from feature design and estimation to architecture, technical design and development.
- Proficient with C# (ASP.NET or .NET.CORE);
- Proficient with React, TypeScript & HTML, CSS;
- Proficient with REST;
- Proficient with Git;
- Proficient with Clean Architecture & SOLID;
- Having experience with Entity Framework, MongoDB/SQL, GRPC, Azure DevOps is good to have;
- Having experience with DDD (DomainDrivenDesign) & BDD (BehaviorDrivenDesign) is good to have;
- Having experience with CQRS, SignalIR is good to have;
- Familiar with Mob Programming, Pair Programming and Pull Request systems will be a plus;
- Track record of using and mastering Test-Driven Development will be a plus.
- Passionate about your work and keep up to date with the latest technology and methods within software application development;
- Takes pride in writing high quality and testable code every day;
- Strong spirit of innovation and the ability to come up with solutions to meet business problems;
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse and multicultural team;
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing Agile/Scrum development process;
- Positive energy, open-mindedness and strong proactive attitude;
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent working experience;
Willing to travel to Denmark for introduction, training and team building activities during the onboarding period and for quarterly planning sessions.