Client : PwC Etax.com
Industry : Consulting
PwC Digital Solutions
Digital disruption is an opportunity and challenge for all organisations, economies and individuals. Facing the challenges of a disruptive environment requires new ways of thinking and practices in order to survive and thrive.
We’re passionate about solving meaningful problems where customer, technology and data intersect.
Our team provides integrated, end-to-end digital and experience solutions from strategy, innovation through to execution. You will have the confidence of knowing that you’re working with the leading digital and experience teams in Malaysia and regionally.
* Involved in building Digital Transformation Solutions
To support our expansion, we are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join our Digital Services development team with primary responsibility for researching, designing and implementing enhancements and fixes to our applications. Our solutions help companies to grow and improve their business operations. The transformation of businesses through digital tools and platforms is a critical step towards improving their sustainability and operational effectiveness as well as to tap new growth opportunities. The adoption of technology and digital transformation also leads to improving their people value propositions.
• Actively participate in systems design, implementation and documentation, attend to both
business and technical considerations
• Project planning and execution, ensuring project objectives are met
• Cooperate with business analysis, systems support and infrastructure teams
• Liaise with all levels of staff within the team and user communities
• Provide L3/L4 support to end-users
• Relevant years of working experience
• Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
• Proficiency in SQL, relational databases, Azure DevOps and/or git
• A clear understanding of RESTful web services
Nice to have:
• Have experience working in an environment that applies the Scrum framework
• Know how to write unit and integration tests
• Proficient with UI frameworks such as Angular, React or Blazor
• Know your way around microservices, Docker containers and/or k8s
• Working experience on Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud)
• BSc/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills