Client : ADDHEALTH MEDIA AB
Industry : Digital Marketing
Business: Their vision is to improve knowledge around healthcare and medicine in print and predominantly digital services. AHM run the patient services like Doktorn.com + Doktorn (waiting room TV) as well as PraktiskMedicin.se and one of the most popular platform for med-intelligence used by doctors and nurses. All services are dominant in their category and are available in all Nordic countries.
Back-ground: Est. in 1999 by CEO Johan BloomAdd Health Media is an operator of media houses in the Nordic region. The company actively invests in start-ups in e-health and offers digital strategy, consulting, web design, web development, copy, e-newsletter and other digital services to own communication and drive traffic, such as SEO, SEM, banners and social media in health and medicine. Size & Funding: A small company of 25 employees, hereof 4 developers. Funded by investment conglomerate ‘Schibsted Growth’ and owned by Johan Bloom and Rikard Ekberg. The company also invest significantly in other Med/healthcare start-ups. AHM have in 2020 invested € 735.,000 in Health integrator and €1,000,000 in Migränhjälpen (migraine help).
Organisation: HQ in Kista/Stockholm and software development in Sweden only. Schibsted has a large scale ODC in Poland, but cannot accommodate their needs for dedicated resources
Clients: Hospitals, doctors, retirement homes, healthcare, medico.
Great opportunity to work for a good cause, to take part in providing reliable and easily available information on medical and health matters to the patient and the health care professionals.
INSCALE is building an offshore development team for Add Health Media based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team will work closely with the team in Sweden in developing and maintaining its portfolio of software applications.
You will be part of the development team in Skopje and will be collaborating closely with other developers when implementing your UX designs and take lead to take lead in client workshops. Together with product owners and business experts you will draw tomorrow's web solutions. Your wireframes and mock-ups will serve as decision support for the business and presented to client. Setting standards for the styling and design process will be a natural part of your work also including some Front-End development, to build the markup skeleton with HTML and CSS.
We are looking someone with a quality mindset who takes responsibility for the product as a whole. Someone who cares for their craft and is proactive when improvements are needed. If you are a passionate UX Designer who strive for making intuitive and user friendly solutions that have a great impact on users, you will fit well into our team.
• 3 + years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
• Take lead in in initial workshops where you put storyboards, flow, functions, events and sitemap-structure.
• Responsible for creation and presentation of initial wireframes.
• Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients.
• Good experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages.
• Good experience in setting up the HTML/CSS structure form ground in SASS/LESS.
• Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with clients in English.
• Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse and