INSCALE is maintaining a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team is working closely with the team in Denmark in developing and maintaining its portfolio of software applications.
WSA is the third largest hearing aid vendor in the world with the ambition to become the largest. We have more than 400 people in our software departments and the departments are growing. We are growing our office in Skopje and have many different software projects and opportunities.
As a Mobile QA Tester in the app team, you will be responsible for software test and QA of our app portfolio. You will work closely with two software testers based in Denmark, one tester in Macedonia, and participate fully in all aspects of the QA and test process. Our testers work with requirement analysis, test specification, exploratory testing, test automation and documentation. Test automation is a cornerstone of our test strategy, and we expect you to participate in our automation efforts. The position will require you to gain domain knowledge and participate in exploratory testing and documentation.
You will become part of the Software Development department in Global R&D, with responsibility for the development of our proprietary hearing aid fitting software for use in hearing loss clinics, mobile apps and various other software products. The department employs technical project managers, audiologists, user experience designers, testers, and software developers. Widex works with agile methods and expects you to embrace this approach to project management and execution. The people at Widex are passionate about making a positive difference for people with hearing loss, and they place great emphasis on social relations with colleagues and work hard on creating a casual and productive working atmosphere.
- 3+ years of professional test experience with either iOS or Android
- Experience with mobile test automation is a big plus
- Knowledgeable in best practices and industry standards when testing mobile apps
- ISTQB is a plus
- Experience with medical devices or software is a plus
- Attention to detail but, are also to be able to see the big picture when needed
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse and multicultural team – you want to share your knowledge
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing Agile/Scrum development process
- Positive energy, open-mindedness, and a strong proactive attitude
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
Willing to travel to Denmark for training and teambuilding activities when conditions allow this once again