As the pioneer and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism is the trusted, secure choice for Intelligent Automation available on-premises, in the cloud, or as an integrated solution in a hybrid cloud environment. Blue Prism offers the connected-RPA Platform, an advanced technology ecosystem that puts the power of accessible, advanced cognitive technologies in the hands of operational leaders.
At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. https://www.blueprism.com/
• Creating prototypes of various fidelities, required for research activities, including proficiency in relevant design and prototyping tools. • Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with numerous and competing requirements. • Experience in working with complex enterprise-grade software platforms. • Experience in working with desktop, web, and mobile applications. • Experience in working in agile teams.
• To understand user-centered design practices and know-how to embed them into an agile workflow. To work in a transparent, constantly changing, iterative and collaborative way with a multidisciplinary team.
• To understand technological constraints and the challenges and opportunities for automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, and how to push these boundaries. To help colleagues clearly understand the impact of well-designed technology and change user behavior.
• To understand the vision and goals of the business, the customer, and technology. To align user research activities within goals to create strategic insights that inform user-centered design.
• To recognize and proactively advise the team on relevant research topics.
• To collaborate with fellow researchers and designers on creating prototypes and other design assets required for research activities.
• To choose appropriate research tactics for different situations. To apply chosen methods in practice appropriately and effectively, complying with established quality and ethical standards.
• To plan and conduct workshops and other research-related sessions with various internal and external stakeholders.
• To meticulously analyze raw data and distill them into clear findings that inform decisions.
• To effectively communicate research insights within the team and across the company to increase awareness and challenge assumptions.
• To build and maintain an internal research knowledge base.
• Planning, scoping and executing a wide range of research methods and tactics, both qualitative and quantitative, generative and evaluative.
• Turning research data into actionable business and design insights.
• Documenting and reporting research findings.
• Proven experience in working closely with UX designers, developers, product owners and stakeholders.
• Practical knowledge of the relevant accessibility guidelines and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent command of the English language, equivalent to the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Bachelor’s degree in visual design, communications, computer science, or psychology OR relevant years of experience in required skills (most valuable).