New Microsoft .NET Technology | .NET Core | Permanent Full Time position | Cutting Edge Technologies | Well Established Scandanavia Financial Services Group | Microservices | MS SQL Server | Openshift | Kafka | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Senior Developer
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job.
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. This role will be designing, developing, implementing and maintaining web applications for SEB’s commercial business unit. You will be part of a team that is responsible for new application development and/or improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business and customers. The application is developed using .NET technologies.
You must be able to display knowledge of technical design alternatives and their implications by contributing to the development team in application technical design activities. You must have excellent written and spoken English and have good communication skills.
You will be working in a Scrum/Agile development environment and are therefore expected to contribute beyond a traditional developer’s role by providing creative solutions to the business problem being solved.
• Hands on working experience with C# and NET Framework/.NET Core throughout the design, development, and release phases of software development
• Experience in Visual Studio
• Familiar with GitHub
• Hands on RESTFUL work experience
• Experience in Unit Testing
Nice to have:
• Experience in Apache Kafka
• Experience in Redhat Open Shift
• Full stack work experience
• Working knowledge in UI (e.g., Angular or React)
• Experience working in the financial / insurance industry
• Worked in a Scrum/Agile development environment
• Knowledge of analysis, requirements gathering
• Knowledge of Entity Framework or writing SQL queries
• Experience in Microservices architecture
B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field.
You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on project, subject to Covid travel restriction
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details