Client : Danica Pension
Industry : Pension
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Today, we serve personal, business and institutional customers and in addition to banking services, we offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services. In Denmark, Danske Bank’s roots go back to 1871, when Den Danske Landmandsbank was founded. Through the years, the bank has grown through mergers with many local and regional banks. One of the most important mergers took place in 1990, when Den Danske Landmandsbank merged with two other major Danish banks, making Danske Bank the largest bank in Denmark. Danica Pension is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Danske Bank Group. We have regional offices in large towns around Denmark and subsidiaries in Norway and Sweden, where we are seeing strong growth. With more than 600,000 customers, we are one of the largest pension companies in Denmark. We specialise in pensions, life insurance and health insurance and we have total pension funds of DKK 380 billion and annual contributions of DKK 33.8 billion. Danica Pension employs some 700 people.
Permanent Position | Danish Company | Insurance Sector | Scandinavian working culture | Work-Life-Balance | Flexible Working Hours | Multiple Interesting Projects
You will be part of a development team that is working on state-of-the-art technologies in the finance industry to deliver quality solutions to our customers. You will be a Business Analyst in a diverse team of cross functional engineers that come from different backgrounds both culturally and technically.
As a Business Analyst, you will be:
• Defining Business, functional, and non-functional requirements and associated acceptance criteria through relevant documentation to ensure business buy-in
• Managing project backlog according to priority in coordination with the PO
• Working closely with technical and UX team to design solutions that meet and deliver the required business outcome
• Managing stakeholders across the business by communicating, setting expectation, and driving common understanding
• Constantly looking to improve and streamline business processes and requirements to achieve business & IT goals
• Assist with preparation of material and providing training/assistance to end users following implementation
• Assist in UAT
• Vocal and active in team discussions
• Collaborate with business and development teams across Denmark, Malaysia, Lithuania, and India
• Ensuring that the highest standards of integrity that the team has created with our business are maintained
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the software industry in a similar role
• Experience in creating UML Diagram
• Experience in basic SQL query
• Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of Business Analysis techniques in IT environment
• Experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum)/SDLC project delivery process
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
• Ability to analyze the current process and make improvement.
Nice to have:
• Good oral and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills
• Comfortable communicating across business divisions and levels of seniority
• Able to set priorities and manage time
• Relevant certification
• Knowledge of general business processes and functions in the - Insurance / Life and Pension / Banking and Financial Industry
B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field.
You may be required to travel to Europe depending on project requirements.
Note: during Covid19 situation, there will be no traveling involved.