Client : Danica Pension
Industry : Pension
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Today, we serve personal, business and institutional customers and in addition to banking services, we offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services. In Denmark, Danske Bank’s roots go back to 1871, when Den Danske Landmandsbank was founded. Through the years, the bank has grown through mergers with many local and regional banks. One of the most important mergers took place in 1990, when Den Danske Landmandsbank merged with two other major Danish banks, making Danske Bank the largest bank in Denmark. Danica Pension is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Danske Bank Group. We have regional offices in large towns around Denmark and subsidiaries in Norway and Sweden, where we are seeing strong growth. With more than 600,000 customers, we are one of the largest pension companies in Denmark. We specialise in pensions, life insurance and health insurance and we have total pension funds of DKK 380 billion and annual contributions of DKK 33.8 billion. Danica Pension employs some 700 people.
Danica Pension is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Danske Bank Group. We have regional offices in large towns around Denmark and subsidiaries in Norway and Sweden, where we are seeing strong growth. We are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer.
You will be responsible for the development and testing of the front end, be passionate about latest technology and frameworks and take the initiative to make the existing solution better.
You will also be inquisitive about business requirements, analyze and question the existing system to develop the smartest solutions which means you will have great analytical abilities, excellent communication skills and be a good team player
You will work in collaboration with our international cross functional agile team, with colleagues located in Europe, Kuala Lumpur and India, so having culture awareness will be crucial and so will the ability to work in a virtual/remote working environment; you will also be willing to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment with multiple and new technologies.
We are seeking developers who are not afraid to put themselves into complex environments where they need to work with multiple technologies. Along with strong coding skills, you should also have a desire to engage the business, and continuously develop yourself and your skills through your curiosity.
• Relevant years of working experience in Frontend Development
• Experience in SPA (Single Page Application) architecture
• Solid understanding of building robust front-end application
• Good understanding of SOLID principles
• Experience with React JS is required
• Experience in dataflow technologies such as Redux
• Must have working knowledge of code bundling, task running and package management (NPM, Yarn).
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodology
• Experience in TypeScript
Nice to have
• Able to set best practices, self-driven and provide solutions
• Basic understanding of NodeJS, .NET or Java
• Basic understanding of Swagger
• Experience in PWA (Progressive Web Application)
• Good understanding of REST web services
• Experience in consuming Web API (maybe even building them)
• Knowledgeable on responsive design or adaptive UI
• B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other technical field.
• You may be required to travel to Europe depending on project requirement