Client : Widex
Industry : IT
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
If you are an enthusiastic and sharp Android Developer, who is looking to join a dynamic mobile software development team - you are in the right place. Join our Android software development team, and you will have the opportunity to work with the latest Android & Kotlin versions as well as the latest software best practices & methodologies.
INSCALE is maintaining a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team is work closely with the team in Denmark in developing and maintaining its portfolio of software applications.
As an Android developer in the app team, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and
support of mobile applications on the Android platform. You will work closely with the team based in Denmark and participate fully in all aspects of the development process, from feature design and estimation to architecture, technical design, and development.
You will become part of the WSA R&D department, with responsibility for the development of our proprietary hearing aid fitting software for use in hearing loss clinics, mobile apps, and various other software products. WSA works with agile methods and expects you to embrace this approach to project management and execution.
• 3+ years of professional development experience with Android.
• Strong understanding and ability to demonstrate practicing SOLID principles and writing testable code.
• Strong hands-on experience coding in Kotlin and Java.
• Have firm opinions and is highly knowledgeable in best practices, design patterns and architecture
within mobile app development.
• Experience with git and continuous integration tools will be a plus.
• Have worked on several Android projects released in Google Play.
• Having projects to show on GitHub is considered a plus.
• Experience with Bluetooth/BLE connected devices or related app to hardware connectivity is a plus.
• Passionate about your work and keep up to date with the latest technology and methods within
mobile application development.
• Strong spirit of innovation and the ability to come up with solutions to meet business problems.
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse and
• Able to adapt to rapid changing Agile/Scrum development process.
• Positive energy, open-mindedness and strong proactive attitude.
• Fluent in verbal and written English.