Client : Blue Prism
Industry : Software Development
As the pioneer and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism is the trusted, secure choice for Intelligent Automation available on-premises, in the cloud, or as an integrated solution in a hybrid cloud environment. Blue Prism offers the connected-RPA Platform, an advanced technology ecosystem that puts the power of accessible, advanced cognitive technologies in the hands of operational leaders.
At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. https://www.blueprism.com/
Blue Prism is a market leader in the Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation domain with more than 1000 employees worldwide. In line with the establishment of their new Development Centre in Lisbon, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Frontend Developer to join the pioneer team. Apply now if you are interested to join a innovative and dynamic company with the latest development technologies.
• In collaboration with the rest of the team, produce and deliver high quality features to the current generation and green-field projects.
• Work closely with UI/UX designers to build beautiful and rich user-facing applications and components.
• Help build and maintain the in-house reusable UI component library.
• Optimise applications that target multiple browsers, input devices and resolutions ensuring maximum speed and scalability.
• Work closely alongside product managers, developers, QA, etc. to ensure requirements are delivered on-time and to-specification.
• Contribute to the technical product documentation and working with the product management team to ensure effective communication of features to the customer base.
• Proficient in latest web design and markup languages using HTML5 and CSS3 (SCSS, LESS).
• Good understanding of a modern JS framework (React, Vue, Angular) using the latest best practices (1+ years).
• Knowledge of common UI development practices such as build tools, test runners and package managers.
• Good understanding of secure asynchronous request handing and partial page updates (AJAX).
• Proven experience to transform design ideas into visually beautiful user experiences.
• Understanding of back-end systems and can collaborate on integration when necessary.
• Proven ability using automated testing and CI/CD development pipeline.
• Git/Github/Gitlab source code versioning tools.
• Awareness of common design patterns.
• Agile development practices.
Nice to Have:
• Experience in managing full lifecycle of a reusable UI component library.
• Knowledge in building accessible applications that adhere to WC3/WCAG standards.
• Object Oriented development practices and principles.
• Any experience using TypeScript.
• Any experience with the .NET framework.