Client : Blue Prism
Industry : Software Development
As the pioneer and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism is the trusted, secure choice for Intelligent Automation available on-premises, in the cloud, or as an integrated solution in a hybrid cloud environment. Blue Prism offers the connected-RPA Platform, an advanced technology ecosystem that puts the power of accessible, advanced cognitive technologies in the hands of operational leaders.
At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. https://www.blueprism.com/
Blue Prism is a market leader in the Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation domain with more than 1000 employees worldwide. In line with the establishment of their new Development Centre in Lisbon, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Frontend Developer to join the pioneer team. Apply now if you are interested to join a innovative and dynamic company with the latest development technologies.
• Drive the UI software architecture across the department.
• Work alongside both the Product and the UX teams to transform design ideas into visually beautiful user experiences.
• The ability to drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Hands-on, improving our web platform and frontend systems.
• Championing UI development and evolving our web platform to support the business as it grows.
• Identify and resolving performance and scalability issues.
• Substantial commercial experience with React.
• An understanding of best practices and standards across the frontend stack.
• Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Previous experience with GIT or other version control software.
• Experience using package management and build tools (npm, yarn, webpack, etc)
• Knowledge of working with API technologies such as REST and GraphQL.
• Ability to work as part of a small, agile team while keeping an attention to detail.
• Experience mentoring other engineers with the passion to help cultivate a fast-growing team.
• Optimising our growing web applications for performance and speed.
Nice to Have:
• Proficient knowledge of common development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Jest and NPM.
• Knowledge in building accessible applications that adhere to WC3/WCAG standards.
• Experience working with complex modular systems, micro-services and RESTful APIs.
• Experience in managing full lifecycle of a reusable UI component library.
• Experience with mentoring and training others.
• Working in a large development team that follow best agile practices.