Client : Inscale Asia
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to lead our HR team in Malaysia. You will take ownership of all HR matters in Malaysia. To perform well in this role, you should have experience as a HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role. In collaboration with the Global Head of HR, you will execute and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for Malaysia. The major areas are: • Performance Management and improving the functionalities of the current internal and external HR related Systems by initiating discussions with vendors or colleagues; • Organization Development and Talent Management; • Employment and Compliance to Regulatory Requirements; • Employee Orientation, Development, Training and Separation; • Policy Development, Documentation or Maintenance; • Employee Relations; • Employee Engagement Programs; • Company Internal and External Communication; • Compensation and Benefits; • Employee Safety, Welfare, Wellness, and Health; • Employee Services and Counselling; You will work closely with INSCALE clients and teams on improving quality of cooperation and account performance via supporting HR activities linked to the employee lifecycle: • Facilitate onboarding, adaptation, trial period finalization, development, retention and managing exits. • Hold regular engagement pulse surveys and job satisfaction talks to identify and work with retention risks. • Ensure that internal HR policies and processes are followed by the employees and clients. • Be HR advisor for clients and managers, assist in developing, implementing and coordinating HR procedures for the team members (performance appraisals, compensation reviews, etc.). • Provide quick response to issues from clients and employees, develop solutions for improvements, keep clients and INSCALE updated on the issues. • Participate in projects related to events management (team buildings, trainings) and employer branding. • Lead the local HR team. • Work with global and local HR teams contributing to the design and delivery of HR projects aligned with business needs and objectives.
• 8+ years of experience in HR consulting or internal HR (HRBP/ HR Generalist/ People Partner), work experience in IT/ Offshore environment is not a must, but would be a plus.
• Has in-depth experience with all parts of the HRM portfolio.
• Has personally developed and delivered various HR programs and initiatives.
• Must have at least 5 years of people management experience managing and supporting organisations across multiple countries and leading remote teams.
• Experience managing organisational changes, growth and reductions.
• Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety and talent management.
• Above average oral and written English communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
• Experience in working with foreign clients and within international environment.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of stakeholders.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in record keeping.
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize important tasks, motivate yourself and others and work well in a changing environment.
• Must be service oriented and passionate to work with people and clients, have strong written and in-person communication skills.
• A Degree in Human Resources or equivalent, as well as HR professional education or certification would be an advantage.
• From time to time visit to other Offshore Development Centers (ODCs) to maintain personal contact, meet the team, as well as collaborate on initiatives.