The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for a Software Developer to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. Interested, apply now!
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. Invest in you!
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. You will be responsible in the end-to-end software development involving designing, developing, implementing and maintaining web applications. You will be part of a team that is responsible for new application development and/or improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business and customers. The application is developed using .NET technologies.
You must be able to display knowledge of technical design alternatives and their implications by contributing to the development team in application technical design activities. You must have excellent written and spoken English and have good communication skills.
You will be working in a Scrum/Agile development environment and are therefore expected to contribute beyond a traditional developer’s role by providing creative solutions to the business problem being solved.
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
• Relevant experience working with C# and NET Framework/.NET Core throughout the design, development and release phases of software development
• Good experience in WEB services; preferably RESTful APi
• Experience working with databases, preferably MSSQL
• Well versed in design patterns e.g., MVC
• Knowledge of analysis and formal walk-through techniques
Extra points when we assess your application:
• Good understanding of Entity Framework
• Experience working in the financial industry
• Worked in an agile SCRUM development environment
• CI/CD exposure; Release Pipeline
• Swagger OR OpenAPI
You would also:
• Have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Be a self-starter with minimal supervision
• Mentor peers
• Be a solid team player
• Have an attitude to learn and execute
• Have analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on project