Client : Widex
Industry : IT
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Test Automation Engineer with experience in object-oriented high-level language (preferably C#/. NET) and experience in conception, development, testing, integration for automated system and integration tests.
INSCALE is maintaining a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team is working closely with the team in Erlangen, Germany and India in developing and maintaining its portfolio of software applications.
You will define and develop automated tests (Integration and UI tests) for our mobile applications for hearing aid wearers in a self-organized Scrum team. With your Scrum team, you will define a test strategy for the planned features including manual tests, semi-automated UI tests and UI tests.
You will be responsible for writing test cases against the requirements. You are responsible for monitoring, maintain and evaluate the test runs. You will monitor and measure the performance of our application on different mobile devices/operating systems.
You coordinate test automation tasks, technical concepts and interfaces with internal and external cooperation partners, product owners and neighbouring development teams (partly in Germany or India). As part of an agile process environment (Scrum, SAFe) you use the latest technologies and tools (Appium, using our remote cloud farm for mobile devices).
Soft skills Required:
• Agile mindset, initiative, result orientation, ability to learn, quality orientation, motivation, and enthusiasm.
• Team spirit, technological curiosity, and the will to continuously expand and deepen one's own skills with the aim of working in a team delivering viable, value-adding software solutions to customers.
• The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Must have experience:
• Good programming skills in an object-oriented high-level language (preferably C#/. NET).
• At least basic experience in conception, development, testing, integration for automated system and integration tests.
• Certification in Software Testing (i.e. ISTQB Certified Tester).
Good to have experience:
• Knowledge of modern software development methods and practices (e.g. Scrum or Kanban, pair programming, clean code principles, TDD).
• Experience with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
• Experience with Azure DevOps.
• Experience with Appium.
• Experience on mobile App Test Automation.
• Successfully completed university degree in computer science (or similar) or adequate professional training and experience.
• Usually no traveling required, from time to time visit to Germany to maintain personal contact and meet the team.