Client : Topdanmark
Industry : IT
Topdanmark is Denmark's second largest insurance company, and they are happy to have a wide and numerous range of customers, i.e. more than one million personal customers, every second Danish farm and one in six businesses in Denmark. They think it is an exciting challenge to supply attractive and up-to-date products to modern consumers and to be a competent partner in a lively and dynamic market. Topdanmark is a publicly traded company with headquarters in Ballerup.
Topdanmark has 2,400 employees across the country (350 IT employees). Their principal task is to help those people who have shown confidence in them by letting them manage insurance policies or pension schemes. Topdanmark offers an attractive workplace with high professionalism and job satisfaction. You will get to work with competent and motivated colleagues in an atmosphere of mutual trust.
For more information, see www.topdanmark.com
Working across Topdanmark, developing corporation-wide RPA solutions using UiPath towards automation.
As a C# UiPath Developer, you will be working across Topdanmark. You will be developing corporation-wide RPA solutions using UiPath.
Participating in growing the team through new technologies, new ways of interacting with the business, and new ways to efficiently maintain currently running RPA Robots.
C# UiPath developer in Topdanmark is responsible for rapid internal development of stable automations.
• The RPA team is agile using the Scrum framework. Day to day work consists of:
- Extending the core technology using C#, .Net, WPF, etc.
- Helping the business in their actual needs and defining MVPs.
- Collaboratively making architectural decisions for the automations.
- Focus on code quality, through initiatives such as pair programming, mob, review, workshops, refactoring, etc.
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
• Relevant years of experience in the software industry
• Proficiency in C#, .NET skills
• Experience or understanding of Agile and Scrum
• Passion for automation
Extra points when we assess your application:
• Knowledge of UiPath (RPA software experience)
• Experience working with databases, preferably MSSQL
• Good exposure to REST / SOAP
• Exposure to Visual Studio / TFS
You would also:
• Be a team player and have experience working in international teams (incl. cultural awareness, virtual/remote working)
• Be proactive within the organisation and wants to do more and experience new projects or tasks
• Have strong communication skills to communicate with team members, stakeholders, and end-users
• Be ready to question, has a natural habit of sharing knowledge
• Have a commitment to collaborative problem solving and product quality as it is essential
• Be accustomed and comfortable working within a team-based, experimental agile environment (Scrum Team) that is centric to development
• Be ready for long term commitment, responsible, reliable, loyal and a contributor
• Engage actively with your teammates. Values "us" over "me"
What’s in it for you?
• A great work culture
• A super-skilled yet non-conventional team where your team members are constantly helping each other improve and shine as a team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Travel to Denmark for induction and subsequence travel depends on the project requirement but is likely.
*Note: during Covid19 situation, all are done online, no travel involved