Client : SEB Pension
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long-term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees.
We're looking for a Senior ETL Developer to join our client in the Financial Services sector based in our Kuala Lumpur office! ETL Developer | Microsoft ETL Developer | SSIS | MS SQL Server | C# | Full-time position | Senior Position
As a Senior ETL Developer you will join an ambitious data warehouse team that is determined to build SEB Pension & Försäkring’s next generation information platform. As a team, we take pride in delivering high quality solutions in a timely manner. Even though IT is our core competence, it is important for us to have knowledge about the business we support as well. In our team, we cover different roles such as business analyst, ETL developers and QA analysts, distributed across two geographical locations. We all come from different backgrounds and cultures but together we are a close-knit team with a joint mission – to create a second to none information platform for SEB Pension & Försäkring. As a player in our team, you will be involved both in maintaining our existing data warehouse as well as developing our new one. Requirements gathering and creation of IT specifications is an expected part of this job. In the areas in which you are more senior than others, you will be expected to mentor more junior team members
• An Expert in Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS and T-SQL
• Comfortable in data mappings and workflow designs; data warehouse design principles, Data modelling using UML or E/R notation using tools such as CA Erwin.
• Familiar with C# for the business logic (you do not have to be an expert)
• Experience in data warehouse and business intelligence architecture and design
Good to have:
• Experience in Object Oriented Development (business rules are implemented as .NET components)
• Experience in a Scrum/Agile development environment
• Domain knowledge from Insurance/ Financial Services is an advantage
• previous experience working in a distributed team across geographical locations
• Clear and professional communication (both verbal and written). You will need to lead and drive some technical discussions.
• Familiar with source control tools such as TFS; GitHub; Tortoise
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
You may be required to travel to Europe depending on project requirements
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Motivation to learn
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Accountable and sense of responsibility
• Team player