To support our expansion in our Lisbon team, we are seeking an experienced and professional individual with a proven background to join our DBA Team as Senior DBA.
To support our expansion in our Lisbon team, we are seeking an experienced and professional individual with a proven background to join our DBA Team a Senior DBA.
• Working closely with the development and test teams, to help drive database application performance through best practice SQL techniques;
• Working with our customers to help identify bottlenecks and trouble-shoot issues in test and production systems:
• Responsible for data analysis and database management and maintenance of Blue Prism databases
• Responsible for tools and technique selection to move Blue Prism forward in line with our agile development practices
• Working with the test team, to help lead stress and load testing of the product and provide recommendations for application tuning
• Awesome database administrator with demonstrable experience in tuning in-house test and customer hosted production databases
• A DBA who has experience with working with development and test teams to hone and tune database performance and query optimization
• Should have a strong database development background, able to advise on best practices and input on design approach where required to the development teams
• 5+ years MS SQL Server 2012 administration and above
• Performance tuning and optimization
• Hands-on experience with SQL Server implementations including design, security, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, optimization and support
• Experience of database design
• Experience of working with development teams implementing product features – indexing, stored procedures, etc.
• Experience with physical, virtual and cloud-hosted databases and able to offer insight into all
• Providing technical mentorship and cross-training to the development teams to help uplift application tuning knowledge throughout the technical team.
• Production experience with one of the following technologies at scale; MongoDB, PostgresSQL, NEO4J, MySQL, CosmosDB, AzureSQL, Apache Kafka, Redis.
• Exposure to CI/CD pipelines
• SentryOne SQLSentry
Bachelor’s degree in technology OR relevant years of experience in required skills (most valuable).