Client : Widex
Industry : IT
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
INSCALE is maintaining a high-performing offshore development team for WS Audiology based in Skopje, Macedonia. The team is working closely with the team in Erlangen, Germany and India in developing and maintaining its portfolio of software applications.
You will implement distributed, cloud-based software solutions for hearing aid acousticians or wearers in a self-organized Scrum team. With your Scrum team, you are responsible for the entire software life cycle from the requirements analysis to the "go live" (conception, implementation, test automation, Integration and deployment pipeline, maintenance).
You coordinate functionalities, technical concepts and interfaces with internal and external cooperation partners, product owners and neighbouring development teams (partly in, India and Erlange. As part of an agile process environment (Scrum, SAFe) you use the latest technologies and tools (in the backend C#/. Net Core, Docker/ Kubernetes in the Microsoft Azure Cloud; in the frontend currently TypeScript with React or Xamarin).
You’ll practice software craftsmanship, demonstrate agile values and thereby foster a continuous improvement process within your team.
Soft skills Required:
• Agile mindset, initiative, result orientation, ability to learn, quality orientation, motivation, and enthusiasm.
• Team spirit, technological curiosity, and the will to continuously expand and deepen one's own skills with the aim of working in a team delivering viable, value-adding software solutions to customers.
• The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Must have experience:
• Good programming skills in an object-oriented high-level language (preferably C#/.NET).
• At least basic experience in conception, development, testing, integration and provision of distributed software systems.
Good to have experience:
• Knowledge of modern software development methods and practices (e.g. Scrum or Kanban, pair programming, clean code principles, TDD)
• Microsoft Azure/ AWS
• Docker/Kubernetes (AKS)
• Scalable SQL and non-SQL databases
• Successfully completed university degree in computer science (or similar) or adequate professional training and experience.
• Usually no traveling required, from time to time visit to Germany to maintain personal contact and meet the team.