Client : Inscale Asia
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
• Creative, challenging, and fast-growing applications • Possibility to work in different languages. • Opportunity to enjoy your work with senior engineers, architects, and managers that understand the value of technology. • Plenty of responsibilities and opportunity to grow as Full stack developer
We are currently looking for a Software Developer for our Digital Services and Project Management team in KL. The team is in the process of digitalizing our company’s operation and developing a complete product suite as one integrated solution.
The development team is based in Kuala Lumpur and work closely with our Offshore Development Centres in Portugal, Macedonia, and Ukraine.
To become a part of INSCALE’s team, it is important that you can understand business requirements and transform them into good software solutions. You must also be able to manage your own contributions and have good communicative skills in written and oral English. The position requires that you have a proactive attitude and that you are a good team player, who is willing to share knowledge with your fellow colleagues.
You will be working on internal projects, enhancing existing applications, as well as developing brand new solutions. We are aiming at digitalizing all our services into an integrated solution.
Candidates should have strong hands-on experience in Web development and willing to do coding in Ruby on Rails and other development languages.
• 3+ years of experience in Web Development (PHP, Java, Python)
• Willing to do coding in Ruby on Rails.
• Hands-on experience in Linux Platform
• Experience in writing SQL with attention to performance
Nice to Have:
• Experience in developing enterprise applications
• Hands-on experience in AWS DevOps
• Experience in TDD (test-driven development)
• Experience in Microservices
• Experience in Agile / SCRUM methodology
• Experience in building and consuming REST APIs
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Attentive to details
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
No travel is required for this role.