In collaboration with INSCALE, WS Audiology is looking to hire a software test professional, for our automation test team based in Skopje, Macedonia. Working closely with the development teams in Macedonia, Denmark, and Germany, you will be responsible for developing and executing our automated tests.
For our Widex brand, WS Audiology develops web-based and PC applications for handling the life cycle of hearing aids. Different projects develop different applications. Our automation test team supports the projects with development and execution of automated tests for the applications. You will work closely with the other team members, to ensure continuous quality assurance as the software is developed.
Our goal is to automate the tests where automation is possible. For the automation of both web-based and PC applications, we are using Selenium-based frameworks using TypeScript as a programming language. We are always looking to improve our methods and processes as our products evolve and become more advanced. We expect you to take part in this evolution and be part of the improvement of our QA function.
You will become part of the Software Development department in R&D, with responsibility for the development of our proprietary hearing aid fitting software for use in hearing loss clinics, mobile apps, and various other software products. The department employs technical project managers, audiologists, user experience designers, testers, and software developers. We work with agile methods and expect you to embrace this approach to project management and execution. The people at WS Audiology are passionate about making a positive difference for people with hearing loss, and they place great emphasis on social relations with colleagues and value a casual and productive working environment. The test team currently consists of 14 people in Denmark and 9 in Macedonia, working on various projects.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with automated web-based or PC application testing
- Knowledge of Selenium-based test automation tools
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps is a plus
- ISTQB / ISEB certification is a plus
- You take pride in attention to detail and have a passion for finding bugs
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate in a diverse and multicultural team
- Positive energy, open-mindedness, and a strong proactive attitude
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
Willing to travel to Denmark for introduction, training, and teambuilding activities during the onboarding period and when conditions again allow traveling