Client : Napier Technologies Limited
Industry : Other
Napier Technologies Limited is a Big Data start-up company in Central London (Smithfields/Farringdon). Advanced AML platform designed and built by leading experts. We replace or reinforce existing AML processes, identify previously unknown threats and strengthen controls. Our goal: to combat evolving threats and reduce financial and reputational risk. Our product ingests large amounts of data then enriches and scores it in flexible ways to allow anomalies to be detected and dealt with. We have an underlying platform with generic capabilities and then build industry-specific solutions on top of that that solve real-world problems. In the finance sector we provide a solution around Anti-Money-Laundering and Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects Transaction Monitoring and have a blue-chip partner who takes our solution to market. Version one of our product is live and deployed in real, revenue earning, world-wide projects.
Currently, we are assisting Napier in extending a team of talented specialists who can hit the ground running and take the product to the next level. Napier is a product company, providing advanced Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solutions to over a hundred customers around the world.
We are currently assisting Napier to extend a testing team in Kiev, Ukraine.
We are looking for the experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer who will ensure the quality of software and be involved into all stages of SDLC/STLC and will closely work with development teams in Kyiv and London and product owner to ensure the deliverables meet the required quality standards.
• Develop and automate test scenarios, test plans, automated scripts and execute certifications through all software development life cycle
• Constantly increase the number of automated tests and coverage
• Enrich CI/CD pipeline with automated tests to speed up SDLC
• Participate actively/follow Agile / Scrum development methodology - daily standups, development estimation, tasking, etc.
• Meet deadlines and manage multiple/dynamic priorities
• Work on the continuous improvement of team processes and quality assurance procedures
• 5+ years of experience as Test Automation Engineer
• Knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks (Selenium, Cypress)
• Java Core, collections, JUnit library
• Knowledge of web technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, DOM, REST
• Understanding of SDLC and QA methodologies
• Basic knowledge of Linux and Docker
• Ability to work as a part of international team spanning several time zones
• Excellent communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to align own activities with project requirements seamlessly
• Be proactively able to identify problems, report issues, discuss solutions and follow up deliverables/deadlines
• Working within Agile teams
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Mesos/Marathon,
• Performance testing experience
• Security/Penetration Testing
• Kubernetes and Podman experience
• Experience in testing a data product, ideally at SaaS scale
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Candidate may be required to travel to London from time to time depending on the project requirement
• Creative, challenging and fast-growing product
• Autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Opportunities to own development start to finish
• Broad and advanced technology stack – huge opportunity to learn
• Friendly and dynamic work environment
• Informal style of leadership and communication
• Opportunity to enjoy working with senior engineers, architects, scientists and managers that understand the value of technology
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements
• 22 workdays of annual vacation
• One additional day-off on a team member's birthday
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu metro station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• The dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office