• Work in a fast-growing, dynamic company with a flat structure • An open culture where we welcome each other to share and develop ideas
Banqsoft provides financial software solutions to some of the top leading banking and auto finance companies in the Nordics. Foqus Finance is an easy-to-use industry solution to support administration and business processes for leasing and loan agreements. The solution uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform. We are hiring 2 Senior System Engineers who will play the central role in the development and customization of Foqus Finance.
You must have a solid technical foundation and experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / Navision development. You must also have a good understanding of business processes, requirements analysis, project estimations and documentation.
You must be proactive and independent in your working style. You must have excellent written and spoken English and communication skills. This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international collaboration and a solid growth opportunity.
You will be given the opportunity to explore Devops and CI/CD pipeline management.
• Develop and maintain product code in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central technologies: AL on BC 15 or above
• Work closely with functional consultants to translate user requirements turn into technical development
• Provide technical support in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central for Foqus Finance
• Mentor and develop junior system engineer
• More than 4 years of experience in the Microsoft Dynamics Navision / Business Central Development
• Experience with the AL language
• Good understanding of business processes and the ability to transform them into Software Applications
• Experience in Dynamics NAV/BC upgrades
• Experience with Web Services (SOAP & REST)
• Experience working closely with business consultants to develop detailed specification technical design documents with clear estimates, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables
• Good skills in Solution design, system analysis and documentation
Good to have:
• Good experience in Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge and / or experience on designing, developing, deploying and CI/CD in a Devops environment
• Experience working in Financial Domain
• Basic knowledge of Web Programming including HTML/CSS
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiples priorities
• Positive energy and proactive attitude
• Ability to work well independently
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field