Client : SEB Pension
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long-term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees.
We are looking for a QA, who is interested to work with Automation & Manual.
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. Invest in you!
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. You will be responsible and involved in the end to end software quality assurance processes including test planning, test case development, functional testing, usability testing and regression testing covering both manual & automation testing. Participate in testing strategy and processes, bringing automation in line with existing functional aspect of the test effort.
You will be part of a development team that will drive the continual improvement of product quality. Goal: To ensure that the software testing process is implemented so that application releases meet user requirements with reduced errors and inconsistencies.
• Relevant years of working experience in Software Testing and/or Quality Assurance
• This role will require you to analyse and gather requirements apart from the usual Software Testing Life Cycle as you will need to do requirements analysis and be able to bridge the gap between Kuala Lumpur and Sweden
• Experience with both manual and any automation testing tools
• Experience in Web API or REST Services testing
• Can work independently and attentive to details
• Experience with Web Applications Testing
• Experiences in test planning, writing test cases and functional testing
Nice to have:
• Experience in test management tools like Jira test management, Robot framework, HPQC
• Experience in Database queries would be an advantage
• Advantage if you have working experience testing in a Scrum/Agile development environment
• It would be an advantage if you have an ISTQB/ISEB certification or equivalent
• Web development experience would be an added advantage
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Team player who contributes and collaborates actively with team and is eager to transfer and share knowledge with other team members
• A positive and solution-oriented person with ability to adapt to the rapidly changing business needs
• Proactive and accountable
Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on project requirements