Client : SEB Pension
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long-term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer, who is interested to work with React & Java.
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for new application development and/or improving Front-end teller and customer facing applications for Life Insurance business unit in Europe. We are highly integrated with the bank’s core systems and we have production roll-out plans for 3 Baltics Countries.
This role will be designing, developing, implementing and maintaining JAVA applications for the backend, Modern JS technologies for the Frontend. We are seeking developers who are not afraid to put themselves into complex environments where they need to work with multiple technologies. Along with strong coding skills, you should also have a desire to engage with business, and continuously develop yourself and your skills through your curiosity. You will be working in a cross functional, agile team, with colleagues located in Europe and Kuala Lumpur.
• Must have experience either in React.js / Angular.js / Vue.js
• 3 years of experience working with Java EE technologies throughout the design, development and release phases of software development
• Good experience in any JAVA Enterprise Framework (e.g. Spring)
• Experience with Web Services SOAP / REST
• Willing to work as a Full Stack Developer
Good to have:
• Prior experience with Eclipse, Jenkins, Postgres or Tomcat
• Familiar with Maven, any Version Control System (SVN, Git) and JUnit
• Experience working in an agile team, preferably Scrum methodology
• Basic Knowledge in Relational database
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Mentoring peers
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
Whenever required depending on project needs