Client : Blue Prism
Industry : Software Development
As the pioneer and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism is the trusted, secure choice for Intelligent Automation available on-premises, in the cloud, or as an integrated solution in a hybrid cloud environment. Blue Prism offers the connected-RPA Platform, an advanced technology ecosystem that puts the power of accessible, advanced cognitive technologies in the hands of operational leaders.
At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. https://www.blueprism.com/
To support our expansion in our Lisbon team, we are seeking an experienced and professional individual with a proven background to join our UX Team as a Team Lead UX Designer. Soft Skills Requirements: • Someone who is customer-focused, diverse, and inclusive. • A continuously innovative and open-minded problem solver. • A real team player who can work in a varied multi-disciplined environment. Good communication skills. • Time-management and process-management skills. • Keen problem-solving and organizational abilities. • Creativity, passion, and attention to detail.
Working hand in hand with the Head of UX, overseeing, and making sure the quality alignment of designs matches the design system.
• To understand user-centered design practices and know-how to embed them into an agile workflow. To work in a transparent, constantly changing, iterative and collaborative way with a multidisciplinary team.
• Being able to apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design prototypes. To understand parameters, restrictions, and synergies to deliver ‘less but better’ experiences within a lean UX process.
• To communicate visually making complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences across all industries.
• To understand users and translate user stories and propose design approaches to meet these needs. To be able to engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users. To put users first and manage competing priorities.
• To understand technological constraints and how to push these boundaries. To able to help colleagues clearly understand the impact of well-designed technology and change user behavior. To understand the challenges and opportunities for automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
• Manage and mentor the other team members.
• Proven experience creating brilliant user experiences based on evidence and best practices.
• Proven experience in collaborating on design patterns and working iteratively.
Experience in working within constraints, including, but not limited to, accessibility and technology.
• Understanding users, identifying their needs from evidence, and translating these into solutions.
• Proven experience in visualizing, articulating, and solving complex problems.
• Knowledge of accessible design practices and examples implemented in your work.
Bachelor’s degree in visual design, communications, computer science, or psychology OR relevant years of experience in required skills (most valuable).