Client : Blue Prism
Industry : Software Development
As the pioneer and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism is the trusted, secure choice for Intelligent Automation available on-premises, in the cloud, or as an integrated solution in a hybrid cloud environment. Blue Prism offers the connected-RPA Platform, an advanced technology ecosystem that puts the power of accessible, advanced cognitive technologies in the hands of operational leaders.
At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. https://www.blueprism.com/
Blue Prism is a market leader in the Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation domain with more than 1000 employees worldwide. In line with the establishment of their new Development Centre in Lisbon, we are looking for a team of passionate developers to join the pioneer team. Apply now if you are interested to join a innovative and dynamic company with the latest development technologies.
• In collaboration with the rest of the team, design and deliver features to current generation and green-field projects.
• Develop application architecture that is scalable, reliable, available and manageable
• Consistently move the software development process forward in terms of agility in areas of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc.
• Work closely alongside product managers, developers, QA, etc. to ensure requirements are delivered on-time and to-specification.
• Contribute to the technical product documentation and working with the product management team to ensure effective communication of features to the customer base.
• Specifically provide insight into where machine learning or artificial intelligence can be leveraged to enhance product features and develop illustrative wireframes.
• Provide third-line development assistance to the product support team and the professional services projects team.
- C#.NET (more than 1 year)
- All-round technical skills, with demonstrable programming experience using C#
- Experience in ASP.NET/MVC
- Familiarity of developing applications that leverage SQL Server databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Transact SQL etc)
- Object Oriented Development practices and principles
- Unit testing experience
- Modern source code repositories, e.g. Git
Good to have
- Web Services
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Awareness of common design patterns
- Agile development practices
BSc/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills
No Travel requirements due to Covid pandemic