Client : Edora
Industry : IT
Edora A/S represents an advisor an innovative, flexible company and a serious partner that clients can rely on. With new but proven technology, combined with experience and understanding of the customer's business needs, they create simple, intuitive, and efficient solutions for the benefit of users.Their expertise is in special software development, IT consultancy services, and support to find and deliver high tech solution that suit client’s specific needs. The focus of Edora A/S is in delivery of high-end products like booking and planning systems for digital self-service and resource management.
For more information please see: http://edora.dk/
A world of agile development, smart solutions, new technology, and spirit long-term relationships meant for software engineers who have the courage to bite the bullet with large and complex IT systems.
You will work on combinations of green field projects and existing projects and will be responsible to design and implement complex software algorithms, interfaces and applications flow to meet customer’s demands. Your focus is on programming and code reviewing, testing, taking part in scrum team tasks, such as specifications, planning and estimations.
You would work closely with team members in Denmark in the development and maintenance of cutting-edge products in accordance with client requirements. You will be involved in the full SDLC, and will be part of a team expected to deliver innovative solutions that will be used by thousands customers around the world.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields
• 5 + years’ experience of software development
• Full-stack developer highly experienced in the following technologies:
Front-end: recent versions of Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS
Back-end: NET, .NET Core, ASP.Net Core, C#, SQL, Entity Framework
• Exposure to Design Patterns, SOLID, Domain-Driven design and Test and test automation
• Nice to have: WCAG, Angular 10, DevOps, Progressive Web Apps, Mobile apps, Outlook plugins.
• Clean code style: Understanding what makes good code architectural design
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
• Ability to adapt and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs.
• Experience of working in an agile SCRUM development environment
• Excellent English oral, written and presentation communications
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields