Client : TimeLog
Industry : Software
TimeLog delivers software on a SaaS platform to more than 750+ customers in 21 countries with more than 20,000 daily users. TimeLog is currently the market leader in Scandinavia and is growing its presence outside Scandinavia rapidly. TimeLog pursues a strategy that will make them the preferred company within web-based management tools. TimeLog’s main customers are consultancies, IT services and IT departments in private and public organizations. TimeLog believe that excellence is created through a combination of business knowledge, user friendliness and application development. TimeLog is constantly developing and improving its product portfolio by collaborating closely with customers when developing new features. That ensures higher quality and user friendliness. To be able to achieve the goal of being one of the market leaders in Europe, TimeLog is constantly using the newest and best technologies available on the market.
We are working with new technologies and we want to be a cutting-edge R&D team. We have cool colleagues and great team work. Today is fun and the future is bright. If you want to prove yourself and become a developer that stands out in the industry, join our team.
We have a high performing .NET development team for the European software company TimeLog. You will be a vital part of the software development efforts in Kuala Lumpur and work closely with TimeLog’s talented team of software engineers and testers in Denmark and Malaysia.
You will be part of the team that is involved in building TimeLog’s new reporting platform using cutting edge technologies. As a Backend/Data Developer, you must be able to process large amount of data, using BI tool to manipulate data and present the data to customers.
This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity.
As a developer in TimeLog you will learn through hands-on tasks on:
• How to develop standardized and reusable software
• How to develop extendable products that can be integrated into the SaaS ecosystem and BI Tools
• About product lifecycle management
• About mobile application development
• About API’s TimeLog believes in the best results is achieved by involvement and trust.
You will be assigned tasks that constantly will challenge you and force you to grow your knowledge and experience. TimeLog believes in educating their employees to empower them with stronger competencies in areas that need development.
• Experience in MVC.NET, developing web-based software applications for production
• C#.NET development experience
• Experience working in Visual Studio
• Experience in writing Automated tests (xUnit, Moq or other relevant tools)
• Experience in REST API
• Passionate with build / performance
Knowledge / experience in the following areas would be an advantage
• Experience in BI
• .Net Core
• Entity Framework Core
• Experience in Microsoft Azure
• PowerBI Development experience
• Agile development environment
• Positive attitude and an energetic approach.
• Fast learner, ambitious and willing to put in extra effort to succeed.
• Proactive attitude and an outspoken personality.
• Excellent written and spoken English communication.
• Willingness to adopt to the TimeLog culture and participate in making it stronger.
• If you are timid and not the type that take charge, you might find the culture difficult. We expect active participation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• You might be invited to visit and work at the TimeLog office in Copenhagen from time to time.
Note: COVID-19 safety restrictions apply of course.