Client : Blue Prism
Industry : Software Development
As the pioneer and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism is the trusted, secure choice for Intelligent Automation available on-premises, in the cloud, or as an integrated solution in a hybrid cloud environment. Blue Prism offers the connected-RPA Platform, an advanced technology ecosystem that puts the power of accessible, advanced cognitive technologies in the hands of operational leaders.
At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. https://www.blueprism.com/
Blue Prism is a market leader in the Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation domain with more than 1000 employees worldwide. To support their expansion in Lisbon, we are seeking an experienced and professional Scrum Master to join our development team.
• Confident agile coach and mentor for the team, someone who knows when to be the leader in front, leader at the side and leader behind.
• Helping the team to remove any impediments themselves, whilst shielding the team from distractions that may arise beyond their control.
• Recognizing antipatterns and advising the team on why and how these are to be avoided.
• Encouraging negotiation between the team, PO, and various other stakeholders, shortening feedback loops and ensuring everyone’s views are considered.
• Enabling the team to drive their own continuous improvement and where appropriate, shine a light on the blind spots' teams may encounter in this regard.
• Guiding the team on facilitation of their own ceremonies, whilst providing valuable input and coaching on how to improve and get more value out of the ceremonies.
• Educate stakeholders outside the scrum team about how to inspect what the team is working on, advising what metrics offer insight and avoiding their misuse.
• Very close ally to the Product Owner, offering insight into how value is sliced (vertical vs horizontal) and ensuring the team are fully engaged when refining PBIs.
• 3+ years' experience in a Scrum Master or Agile Coaching role, with knowledge of scaling frameworks especially Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
• Certified Scrum Master / Professional Scrum Master I
• Very familiar with modern Agile development practices
• Knows how to talk to Developers, Testers, DevOps, UX-UI in a language they will understand
• Knowledge of Agile approaches beyond Scrum e.g. Kanban, Lean
• Natural storyteller, someone who can convey ideas visually with passion drawn on experience.
• Confident change agent, someone who takes ownership and pride in watching their team improve and grow.
• A people person, a good leader with good communication skills, who is able to help and encourage the team.
• BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline OR relevant years of experience in required skills