Client : Level01 Technologies Limited
Industry : Financial
Level01 is on the path of disrupting the financial services landscape by building a p2p, brokerless and trustless financial platform and, in turn, to eliminate the middle-man and shift the control to the customers. We have a team of amazing talents in Europe, Asia and North America building a sophisticated and innovative platform. Leveraging novel blockchain technologies, Level01 is building a global DeFi platform focused on fairness and transparency.
Successful candidates will get to work directly on the core of the product and challenge themselves with the tricks and solutions for building a high-performance, resilient and complex system, building microservices and taking ownership of specific services. Team members will get the chance to work directly and closely with the core team, including the architect, leads, front-end teams, business stakeholders, and data scientists, and enjoy the nourishment and growth of the product.
Among some of challenging aspects the candidates will face with the sensitivity of dealing with money, speed and volume of the transactions, building an unprecedentedly trustworthy platform for traders to trade with one another, and using AI to assist traders make better decisions.
Our client, Level01, is extending the team of backend developers with Cloud DevOps Engineer. Level01 is on the path of disrupting the financial services landscape by building a p2p, brokerless and trustless DeFi platform and, in turn, to eliminate the middle-man and shift the control to the customers.
Level01 is looking for a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to join the global product team.
As a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of the cloud infrastructure and tools to improve the performance of the engineering team and ensure continuous integration and delivery. You will be a part of a friendly and passionate team who will support you and will be supported by you in every step of the way.
- Design and implement the infrastructure for a highly secure, scalable, and high-performance cloud-based system.
- Setup/improve advanced automated testing, monitoring, logging, and tracing tools to improve insights in the platform.
- Define metrics and continuously test and evaluate the services and infrastructure for performance and availability.
- Monitor and inspect the cloud infrastructure and services and respond to issues and failures.
- Build automation pipelines and tools to assist the engineering team in continuous and reliable integration and delivery process.
- Promote CI/CD best practices and mentor engineers to embrace and adopt them.
• Over 2 years of experience in the use, installation, support and troubleshooting Linux servers
• Minimum 2 years of experience with DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring, Advanced Logging)
• Minimum 1-year experience with containerization
• Minimum 1 year of experience with DevOps in GCP, the experience of working with Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, cloud network, monitoring and security on GCP
• Minimum 1 year of experience with cloud monitoring setup and management
• Experience with managing 100% available clusters is a must
• Experience with configuration management tools
• Experience of Azure DevOps CI/CD, Test, package management
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Work autonomously/remotely in a distributed team
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Attitude to learn and execute
Nice to have:
• GCP certification is a strong advantage
• Experience with Azure cloud is a plus
• A Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent experience
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10 am to 5-7 pm
• 22 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu metro station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• The dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office