You are going to have a QA Automation Tester role in a project that where are going to work on an OIDC/OAuth2 solution based on Identityserver open-source framework.
• More than 3 years of experience as a Automation Tester
• Developer experience in C# (write codes for automation or understands coding)
• Automation tools (API and UI)
Nice to have:
• Test Writing Skills (documentation)
• Hacking experience (Python, Ruby)
The onboarding of this team will take place in Trondheim, Norway and is going to have a duration between 1 and 2 weeks.