If you believe that you are a high energy, driven and resilient IT/technical recruiter and you are interested in a career growth within technical recruitment, INSCALE is the right place for you. You will be working directly with international clients and at the same time be able to lead projects.
You will occasionally be involved in presales recruitment meetings as an IT/technical recruitment representative. You will not require to acquire new clients as our stream of new clients are strong.
You should thrive for performance and be a team player. You should be able to communicate directly with the Hiring Managers you are recruiting for, and ensure they have positive experience with INSCALE. Likewise, you should enjoy giving IT professionals career opportunities, which best fit their qualifications and goals.
Your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
• Executing the recruitment processes which includes working with hiring managers, identifying candidate lead sources, conducting evaluation processes, organizing client interviews, to closing the positions
• Understanding the Software Development Lifecycle. This includes knowledge of different programming languages, frameworks and methodologies currently used and are popular in the IT community
• Identifying and attracting relevant candidates. This includes source passive/active candidates through a variety of search methods (web sourcing, Boolean searches, social media networking, internal database, job boards, user groups and candidate referrals.)
• Managing the evaluation process. This includes both, technical & soft skills assessment
• Compassionate and consultative mindset to support your candidates on every step of the journey, from initial contact, up until they walk through our doors on day one
• Continuously improving our recruitment and evaluation processes
Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills & experience:
• More than 4 years’ experience in recruiting IT professionals
• Strong sourcing capabilities with the ability to run multiple channels and identify the best candidates
• Knowledgeable and/or comfortable learning and adapting to social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
• Self-starter who can work well autonomously and ability to build rapport and establish relationship
• Positive energy, open-mindedness and strong proactive attitude
• Strong Communication skills – both verbal and written
• Ability to work within a diverse team environment
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize, coordinate and execute short/long term projects
• Experience in hiring IT professionals for international clients – will be considered as an advantage
• Bachelor or higher degree in Psychology, HR, IT