We’re at an exciting stage of growth and we are currently setting up a new development team in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
You’ll be working with a hugely talented team delivering software using micro-services architecture underpinned by continuous delivery in an Agile environment.
The role is well suited to an experienced Automation Test Engineer who is passionate about technology, motivated by technical challenges and looking for the next step in their career. The role lends itself to someone keen to be a hands-on Test Engineer who is a great team player and looking to take ownership and responsibility for the designing automation framework, testing and release whilst continuously pushing to improve in everything they do as an individual and as a team.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Build test automation framework to be used for the product development
• Develops and maintains functional test cases, System & Integration Test cases
• Create Test Plans flagging potential risks and help arrive at mitigation strategies
• Create Release plans to ensure minimal impact with every rollout
• Ensure that best practices are used across our product range
• Be an opinionated team member who adheres to departmental standards
• 2+ years of experience with a strong background in Automation QA specializing in medium to large scale software development projects
• Good experience with automated UI testing with frameworks using selenium
• Good understanding of development methodologies and modelling techniques
• Experience working in an environment with distributed systems.
• Creative, passionate, practical people to join our growing team of like-minded people
• People with a proven track record of applying testing techniques and QA processes to produce software of the highest quality
• Someone who is comfortable performing User Acceptance Testing, yet able to work at a detailed technical level.
• Experience in C# programming
• A Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with strong academic achievements
• You will be travelling to Kingston, UK for an induction and may travel to other Intelliflo offices as needed.