Client : SEB Pension
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Center in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed! SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long-term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees.
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job.
We are expanding the team in Kuala Lumpur. This role will be designing, developing, implementing and maintaining backend applications for SEB’s commercial business unit. You will be part of a team that is responsible for new application development and/or improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business and customers. The application is developed using .NET technologies.
You must be able to display knowledge of technical design alternatives and their implications by contributing to the development team in application technical design activities. You must have excellent written and spoken English and have good communication skills.
You will be working in a Scrum/Agile development environment and are therefore expected to contribute beyond a traditional developer’s role by providing creative solutions to the business problem being solved.
• Hands on working experience with C# and NET Framework/.NET Core throughout the design, development and release phases of software development
• Experience in Visual Studio
• Familiar with GitHub
• Hands on RESTFUL work experience
• Experience in Unit Testing
Good to have:
• Experience in Apache Kafka
• Experience in Redhat Open Shift
• Full stack work experience
• Working knowledge in UI (eg. Angular or React)
• Experience working in the financial / insurance industry
• Worked in a Scrum/Agile development environment
• Knowledge of analysis, requirements gathering and formal walk-through techniques
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Team player who contributes and collaborates actively with team and is eager to transfer and share knowledge with other team members
• A positive and solution-oriented person with ability to adapt to the rapidly changing business needs
• B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field
• You may be required to travel to Sweden depending on project requirements