Client : Inscale Portugal
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional. We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 500 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
Responsible for execution of facility management operational activities that covers renovation, maintenance, procurement, governance, contract management, project management, security and safety or any other program required or implemented by Global Head of Facility Management.
• Develop policy, procedure, rules and regulations related to facility management.
• One of the primary contacts between internal and external customers for all facility management related issues.
• Sourcing of office premises, negotiate terms and conditions with potential landlord and review the tenancy agreements
• Preparation scope of works or bills of quantities for minor or semi-major renovation works.
• Oversee and manage facility refurbishment and office renovations works as and when needed.
• Sourcing quotation from several contractors, vendors and suppliers until the appointment.
• Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness, negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
• Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers, manage contractor and vendor relationships
• Manage, review and renew the service contracts, tenancy agreement to ensure facility management needs are being met
• Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met, check completed work by contractors and vendors.
• Verify invoice to match with the contract or agreed pricing, purchase order and any other invoice related to Facility Management.
• Responsible for procurement of facility items and ensure safety & security of office premises.
• Provide prompt response to requests and issues from internal and external customers.
• Undertake the maintenance office premises, electrical, mechanical, equipment, furniture and any other facility items in the events of failure.
• Monitor maintenance expenses and payments, develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
• Advise internal and external customers on monitor energy efficiency.
• Liaise with local authorities, building condominium and landlord for any issues related to office premises.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
• Act as a safety coordinator for matters related to health, safety and environment.
• Professional Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor in Property Management, Business Administration or equivalent
• Possess good hands-on experience in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in facilities management, project management, or construction management
• Solid MS Word and MS Excel experience
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Possess good problem analysis skills and able to make decisions
• A ‘can do’ attitude in facing challenges and problem solving.
• Customer service orientation and team player
• Working knowledge of facility management, procurement and contracts
• Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems would be preferred.