As a software developer at TripX, the Scandinavian online travel operator of the future, you will build on top of a number of existing applications, interfaces and APIs that combine products like flights, hotels and transfers into packages and distribute them via our APIs and website.
You will be responsible to design and implement complex software in a microservice and serverless environment, using the latest technologies from Azure and open source technologies like Kubernetes. TripX is a small, dynamic and fast-growing company, and the development team is fast-paced and solution-centric. You will learn about the mechanics of the travel industry so you will be well equipped to take good decisions. Other duties include code reviewing, testing, taking part in scrum team tasks, such as planning and estimations. You are expected to work very closely with clients in the maintenance and development of cutting edge products in accordance with client requirements. You will be involved in the full SDLC, and will be expected to be able to come up with innovative solutions.
Working for TripX you should invent new solutions to challenging problems. TripX strives to use the latest technologies and automation is a keyword in their business model. They have a 100% cloud infrastructure, an agile environment and flat organization. You will be part of a journey to prepare the current infrastructure for big growth, and you will have the opportunity to use cutting edge technologies like Azure Functions (serverless architecture), Kubernetes and Docker, Big Data/ML and come up with smart solutions to fuel future growth.
Your responsibilities include:
• Work closely with remote product management team to ensure we are building the best solutions
• Support and develop existing applications expand them with new modules/applications
• Performance testing and validation of to ensure solution integrity
• At least 3+ year of experience as a software developer
• Highly experienced in our core technologies: C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core, WebAPI
• Experience working with REST/JSON APIs, SQL
• Experience with object-oriented analysis, design and programming
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform & Services (or other cloud platforms)
• Experience with modern cloud architectures like microservices and serverless
• Experience with Unit testing and integration testing
• Experience with Docker is a plus
• Clean code style: Understanding what makes good code architectural design
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
• Passion for software development and agile practices (SCRUM)
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Strives to add value to our product and service offering
• Be proactive and focused on key initiative
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with the team and the management
• Interested in taking a challenging position in the team of dedicated professionals
• You have a solid professional foundation and understanding of what it means to develop good software.
• Have a critical mind and strive for a perfect solution
• Excellent English oral, written and presentation communications
• Ability to adapt and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields.
• Willing to travel to Sweden/Denmark 2 times a year