INSCALE Ukraine is growing rapidly and is therefore searching for a Senior Recruiter to join our high performing and dynamic headhunting team. We only work for international clients with positive reputation in the job market.
If you believe that you are a superior IT Headhunter and interested in a career growth within technical recruitment, INSCALE is the right place for you. You will be working directly with international clients and at the same time be able to lead projects. You will occasionally be involved in presales recruitment meetings as a technical recruiter representative.
You should thrive for performance and be a team player. You should be able to communicate directly with the clients you are recruiting for and ensure they feel positive about INSCALE. Likewise, you should enjoy giving IT professionals career opportunities which best fit their qualifications and goals.
Your work for INSCALE will include the following roles:
• Understanding the technical and personal competences that the candidates must possess in order to be suitable for a specific position. This involves dialogue with the customers as well as the customer’s existing development team and other staff members of INSCALE.
• Planning the recruitment process, including: identifying candidate lead sources, planning the evaluation process and customer interview and selection.
• Identifying suitable candidates. This includes active headhunting and other recruitment activities.
• Managing the evaluation process. This includes the technical and soft skills assessment.
• Negotiating the terms of the employment contract with the candidates.
• Being a team player with respect to the other Headhunters and the INSCALE staff in general.
• Continuously improving our headhunting and evaluation process.
Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills / experience:
• More than 5 years’ experience in recruiting IT professionals
• More than 3 years’ experience in active headhunting of IT professionals
• Ability to define the technical and soft skills required for a position
• Ability to evaluate the candidate’s competences and match it towards the position
• Ability to work closely with customers and colleagues
• Basic understanding of the development platforms and the IT jargon
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing;
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc.;
• Flexible working arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm;
• 22 workdays of annual vacation;
• Free English classes;
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station);
• Team buildings and fun activities;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Snacks in the office
• You have a minimum of BSc in IT/Engineering or a recognized Degree in another field.