Client : Inscale Portugal
Industry : Offshore Outsourcing
INSCALE is a European offshore development company with offices based in Denmark, Malaysia, Portugal, Ukraine and Macedonia. We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer's organization. We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional. We greatly value what our employees contribute to INSCALE, and always strive to reward our employees with challenging work and competitive environment. We are more than 300 employees representing numerous nationalities, which makes our work environment internationally oriented, diverse and encourages collaboration internally and regionally. For more information, see https://www.inscale.net/
If you believe that you are a superior IT “Headhunter” and you are interested in a career growth within technical recruitment, INSCALE is the right place for you. You will be working directly with international clients and at the same time be able to lead projects.
You will occasionally be involved in presales recruitment meetings as a technical recruiter representative. You will not be asked to acquire new clients as our stream of new clients is strong.
You should thrive for performance and be a team player. You should be able to communicate directly with the Hiring Managers you are recruiting for, and ensure they have positive experience with INSCALE. Likewise, you should enjoy giving IT professionals career opportunities, which best fit their qualifications and goals.
Your work for INSCALE will include the following roles:
- Executing recruitment processes which includes working with hiring managers; identifying candidates lead sources; conducting evaluation processes; organizing client interviews;
- Understanding the app development life-cycle. This includes knowledge of different programming languages, frameworks and methodologies currently used and popular among the IT community;
- Understanding the technical and personal competences that the candidates must possess in order to be suitable for a specific position;
- Identifying and attracting relevant candidates. This includes active headhunting and other recruitment related activities;
- Managing the evaluation process. This includes both, technical & soft skills assessment;
- Being a team player with respect to the other “Headhunters” and the INSCALE staff in general;
- Continuously improving our headhunting and evaluation process;
What we are looking for:
- Self-starter who can work well autonomously and possess a “hunter” mindset to establish relationships;
- A Headhunter who does not only handle CV’s from job portals, but performs active search of candidates using different headhunting methods;
- Knowledgeable and/or comfortable learning and adapting to social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube);
- A Headhunter who can allocate IT professionals in Portugal;
- Positive energy, open-mindedness and strong proactive attitude;
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills & experience:
- More than 2 years’ experience in recruiting IT professionals in Lisbon, Portugal;
- Self-motivated person who is willing to gain and develop his skills as IT Recruiter;
- Experience in hiring IT professionals for international clients – will be considered as advantage;
- Ability to organize, coordinate and execute short/long term projects;
- Ability to evaluate candidate’s competences and match it towards the position;
- Ability to work closely with customers and colleagues;
- Deep understanding of the development process and the most common used IT jargons.
Having a Bachelor in Psychology or Master in HR will be considered as big advantage.
Willing to travel to Denmark (or any other offshore development centers), for introduction, training and team-building activities during on-boarding period.