Additionally, you would help grow the front-end engineering team and foster the diverse talents within.
You will be challenged to:
• Be the point of contact with other areas within the company
• Be the technical leader for the remaining team members in Lisbon
• Design and implement the architecture of the web part of the application
• Contribute to the overall architecture of the system
• Work with UX expert(s) to create simple and effective solutions to complex problems
• Deliver an application with outstanding user experience and immaculate quality
• Keep up with the latest developments in the UI/UX fields
Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills / experience:
• Experience with large single page web applications (e.g. with Angular 2+/Typescript);
• Expertise in Angular 2+/Typescript;
• Experience managing a small team;
• Experience working with teams on other locations.
Good to have:
• Experience with d3.js, React, Vue.js, RxJS, Bootstrap, Material, Karma, SASS;
• Experience with Python;
• Hands-on experience with Git;
• Experience with 3rd party APIs, OAuth;
• DevOps/CD & CI mindset;
• Experience with working in agile, product-focused environment;
• Experience working in a start-up environment.
• Open to change;
• With a genuine interest in people;
• Able to work smart;
• Have passion for innovation;
• You have a minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or relevant
• Initial travel to HQ in Zurich to get introduced to the existing applications and your team members;
• 3/4 travels per year to HQ;
• INSCALE office is located at Avenida Columbano Bordalo Pinheira 75, 8th Andar, 1070-061 Lisbon, Portugal.