INSCALE is looking for a highly motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, and ambitious Country Manager to lead and grow our Offshore Development Center in Kyiv.
You will represent INSCALE in our Ukrainian office and be responsible for managing and expanding our operations in the country.
The role implies:
• Leadership of people at all levels within the organization – both INSCALE core employees as well as our client’s team members.
• Direct interaction with our clients to establish good relationships/ partnership achieve good understanding of their needs – and deliver our services according to those needs.
• Proficient planning in order to build projections, charts, reports, plans and presentations with short notice.
• Manage risks up front and setting high standards for quality and timeliness in all deliverables
• Take the lead in global INSCALE initiatives within your competency area
In order to succeed in this position, you need to be:
A problem solver who likes changes and innovation, working independently, being motivated by delivering results. You thrive when you can successfully influence others. You are aware that you sometimes lack patience and do not depend on consistency and stability to achieve the necessary results. You put structures in place in your organization and your own work, obtaining a structured approach and the operational accuracy needed. You see and control the big picture, delegate the details and build a strong team dynamic.
A fast paced, ever-changing work environment, where goals need to be met, is your kind of place!
Variety in your work day brings you a sense of fulfilment, so bouncing from an internal operational meeting, to a client call, to an interview is right up your alley. You have a strong passion for people as well as for what you’re doing on a daily basis. You must be a compelling communicator, influential storyteller, and persistent motivator.
While extraversion might not be your highest drive, you keep different personalities in mind while you coach your team, speak with a client or collaborate with detail-oriented peers. You have a strong service-oriented approach and are careful not to let your natural dominance control situations where gathering input from others might be the key to obtain more beneficial results.
Key Focus Areas and Responsibilities
The position holds the following key focus areas of responsibilities:
• Oversee all aspects of internal business operations, including staff recruitment, performance management, training, goalsetting, sub-contractor negotiations, etc.
• Budget, financial reporting and contract management for the entire site
Client Delivery Management
• Project management of new clients onboarding in INSCALE
• Oversee all aspects of client’s service- and delivery management, including pre-sales activities, hosting, negotiations, service delivery
• Possess a deep understanding of the country’s local requirements to ensure processes and procedures are complying with the respective laws and regulations.
• Build a document repository to keep the site in line with INSCALE standards.
Strategy Development & Implementation
• Develop and implement strategies to achieve company objectives
• Build a strong INSCALE brand in the respective country in order to be an attractive workplace
• Build a service structure adhering to INSCALE standards and clients’ needs
• Minimum of five years’ experience in managerial positions, including budget responsibilities
• Minimum of three years of experience in an international environment
• Experience in IT sphere is required
• Understanding of local legislation, politics and culture
• Upper Intermediate English is a must
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Сandidate will be required to travel from time to time