Client : Adform
Industry : Other
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers. All our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem. Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies with offices in 18 countries. Visit http://www.adform.com for more information.
We are currently assisting Adform to set up a development team in Malaysia.
You will be a vital part of the software development efforts in Kuala Lumpur and you will be working in a cross functional, agile team, with world-class engineers, product managers and leaders located in multiple locations and in Kuala Lumpur.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure quality of the application to enhance the user experience
• To understand UX guideline and transfer that to user experience, understand the value of UX.
• Develop new software solutions from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance.
• Focus on value delivery for customer
• Work closely with other teams to determine inter dependencies
• Optimize the efficiency of development workflows
• Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management, client support team, UI/UX designers, and IT Engineers
• Research and prototype new ideas that pushes the envelope of ad-tech, in collaboration with Architects and Technical Product Managers
• Find and address performance issues
• Continuously analyses the market situation and maintain product backlog according to road map
• Write good code
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Have an inner-source attitude to code sharing
• Optimize solutions for maximum speed and scalability
• Design, develop, own and operate production services able to handle high load
• Improve the way we develop software and manage our services, by employing Agile methodologies and continuously improving our development and service infrastructure
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent experience preferred
• 5+ years of hands-on relevant experience in software and product development in building scalable backends
• Minimum 1+ years of experience using React.JS
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Knowledge of React and redux stack
• Experience in ES6 and NPM is preferred
• Experience with version control systems (Git and GitHub)
• Worked with Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban)
• Experience in building and supporting single-page web applications
• Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Contributions on GitHub, blogs or other ways to demonstrate the work is a plus
• A self-starter, self-motivated and can create something from nothing, legendary skills are certainly welcome!
• Being patient with people that don’t know as much as you and the humility to learn from others
• A can-do attitude
Nice to have:
• Experience with Node.JS is an asset
• Experience in GraphQL is a bonus
• Experience in Typescript will be an advantage