Client : SEB Pension
Industry : Pension
The SEB Asian Development Center is looking for an IT Professional to work in their Development Centre in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be an important part of the SEB IT Development Group. We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing their career as the software development team in Kuala Lumpur grows. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a challenging team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything it does. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed! SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) was founded in Stockholm in 1856. SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB takes a long term perspective and supports its customers in good times and bad. In Sweden and the Baltic countries, SEB offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. In Denmark, Finland, Norway and Germany the bank's operations have a strong focus on corporate and investment banking based on a full-service offering to corporate and institutional clients. The international nature of SEB's business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. The Group has around 15,000 employees. The SEB Life Division has 1.8 million customers in the Nordic and Baltic region with a managed capital worth SEK 424 billion (RM 193 billion). In Sweden, we are the market leader in the Life Insurance business with a market share of 24.1%.
We invest in a diverse workforce as our employees come from many different backgrounds, bringing with them different experiences and perspectives. Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. Invest in you!
You will be responsible and involved in the end to end software quality assurance processes including test planning, test case development, functional testing, usability testing, regression testing and performance / stress testing covering both manual & automation testing. You will work closely with the team to define strategy and process, bringing automation in line with existing functional aspect of the test effort.
You will be part of a development team that will drive the continual improvement of product quality.
• Experience in Test Automation (Junit5 or TestNG or RobotFramework with Selenium Webdriver)
• Experience in Java or basic knowledge in Python
• Analyze and gather requirements apart from the usual Software Testing Life Cycle as you will need to heavily do requirements analysis and be able to bridge the gap between Kuala Lumpur and Baltics
• Experience with Web Applications Testing
• Understand the requirements (user stories) for the project and design manual tests
• Experiences in test planning, writing test cases and functional testing
Good to have:
• Experience in test management tools
• Experience in Web API or Web Services testing
• Experience in Database queries
• Experience testing in a Scrum/Agile development environment
• Banking, Financial services and Insurance experiences
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• A self-starter with minimal supervision
• Solid team player
• Attitude to learn and execute
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Like to work in a dynamic environment
• Work autonomously and attentive to details
• Team player who contributes and collaborates actively with team and is eager to transfer and share knowledge with other team members
• A positive and solution-oriented person with ability to adapt to the rapidly changing business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• You may be required to travel to Europe depending on project requirements