Client : Mash
Industry : Financial
Mash is a rapidly growing international financial technology (Fintech) group headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden, Warsaw, Poland, Luxembourg and Spain. Mash has developed the most efficient financing business models and systems in the market and is the leading service provider in key European markets. Mash’s fully automated and internationally scalable cloud services provide real-time credit solutions for small-to-medium size businesses and consumers.
You will be challenged to:
• Participate in Financial mobile application development
• Design, develop, test, document and perform on-time delivery of new and existing applications.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills / experience:
• 3+ years of software development experience;
• Experience with building cross-platform mobile applications
• Good understanding of AJAX, REST, Web API design
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM methodology
Good to have:
• Experience in developing web applications and responsive websites
• Experience with native IOS, Android development or React Native
• Basic understanding in dev ops
• Experience in the design of user flows and have decent insights in user experience.
• You have a minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or relevant
• Initial travel to HQ in Helsinki to get introduced to the existing applications and your team members.