We are looking for a User Experience / UI Designer to join our development team to lead the user-interface design of our products.
The role is based in Kiev and will work alongside the development and test teams based in that office. You will also be supporting teams in London.
• Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing product-based solutions
• Ability to work with product owners and other stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Experience in using UX design best practices to design web-based solutions, including the use of Adobe tools for mock-ups
• Experience in working with development teams using various UI frameworks (e.g. Angular), handing over designs and themes, validating the work along with an understanding of what is practical for a technical team to build
• Experience in developing product/company themes and creating consistent user experiences that reflect the brand
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently with product owner and development teams
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to internal teams
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Сandidate may be required to travel from time to time depending on the project requirement